Local Experience - Global Knowledge
- Underground and open cut coal mines (Wambo, Lemmington, Catherine Hill Bay, Lake Munmorah)
- Power Stations (Eraring)
- Local Councils (Moree, North Sydney, Lake Macquarie, Casino, and many others)
- NSW Government (Ambulance Service, Police Force)
- Federal Government (Australian Taxation Office)
- Defence (RAAF Williamtown, Army Myambat)
- Heavy Industry (Goninans, Downer EDI, BHP, Cardiff Rail)
- Utilities (Hunter Water)
- Hospitals (Mater, John Hunter, Newcastle Private, Hunter Valley Private)
- Banking (Greater Bank)
- Education (TAFE NSW, Hunter School of Performing Arts)
- Kloster Ford
- Wests Group
Kevin commenced his apprenticeship in 1991 and has been involved in the industry ever since. After working locally for around 10 years he spent 2 years in England working for PTC Systems and Cable & Wireless. He then returned to Newcastle and operated his own business, delivering reliable cabling for many of the sites listed above. His particular skills are in installation and delivery, getting the cables from A to B with minimal disruption and disturbance.
Alistair commenced his apprenticeship in 1991 and worked in the industry for 7 years before joining the public service in the NSW Police Force, and later in Transport for NSW, before returning to the industry in 2015. Since then he has operated his own business, working on the National Broadband Network, and as a sub-contractor to allied industries. His particular skills are in planning and project management.